Sunday, August 1, 2010

The "NEW" John Mayer

So...there's a long boring saga about how I finally got "Cute Plasma Boy" to ask me out...and I can fill you in on the deets later. But there's a more pressing issue...apparently there's a guy out there masquerading as my John Mayer, calling himself "Jon Meyer." Trust me, I was alarmed when I found this note on my car this morning on my way to church...

Click the pic to enlarge

Cute as it was, it is sincerely one of the strangest post-date happenstances I have ever experienced. I guess I should just be grateful to know he was paying attention when I made him watch "Storytellers: John Mayer" when we got back from the movie.
Call it a form of initiation.

2 comments:

tiburon said...

That is a trial by fire my friend. And he passed with flying colors - except for the spelling the name correctly thing...

mCat said...

I'm going to need details. This is NOT enough