It's true...I embarked on an 18 hour adventure with the Shark, all the way down to Vegas for a show that WASN'T John Mayer. *Gasp*
I'm sure she hates when I do this, but Tib wrote a fantastic write up of the Keane show at the House of Blues, complete with pictures and video - man, she's awesome! Suffice it to say, they pleased me. I might even consider seeing them again.
- Meeting Mindi and her St. George posse
- Learning what defines a "douche nozzle" in Tib's book
- Getting to see Ingrid Michaelson cover Toxic (and I guess the rest of her stuff wasn't too shabby either)
- Seeing Tib "sweat like a whore in church" awaiting Keane's arrival on stage
- Not getting to stay longer in our posh hotel
- Not making out with Ingrid Michaelson's super cute merch guy (what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? I guess I didn't get the memo...)
- Not buying the shirt above...I have to admit I've looked at it three times on the website wishing it was in stock...should have coughed over the $30 at the show...le sigh.