Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sissy's New Shoppe

Wow...it's been a whole month since I posted. Holy cow.

Well, now it's time for some shameless marketing for my favorite sissy's new little shoppe. She is the proud owner of Feathered Whimsy, a place for fancy, feminine accessories (namely darling little headbands). I'm BEYOND proud of her. She's always been a crafty and domestic diva and she's finally been able to put her creative wiles to work for her!

Her Etsy shoppe has only been live a little over a week, and already she's being featured on another blog with a giveaway! Check it out and enter to win the Hayzl headband.


Feel free to spread the word. She's in the growth phase and would love new customers!

2 comments:

Ashlee Garn said...

Does she make baby headbands? :)

Leigh Hadlock said...

Ashlee.. I do have some baby headbands I'm hoping to get them up sometime in the next week or so! So check back! :)