Saturday, June 12, 2010

City Deals Benefits JDRF


Have you ever used City Deals? If you haven't, you SHOULD! It's a huge site incorporating discount gift cards - it's seriously like getting FREE money. And even better is that City Deals just partnered with JDRF - we get 50% of all proceeds we generate! That's HUGE! Those links are to JDRF's actual deal page- so you can spread that URL like wild fire!

With Father's Day right around the corner, this would be a great option to purchase some last minute gift cards for dad - there are tons of golf courses, restaurants, automotive, and retail deals (and tons more I don't feel like listing).

This is also a great way to stock up on funding for places you visit on a regular basis - like your favorite office lunch spot, or your favorite date night restaurant. Seriously, I can't say enough about this site!

There's also great hot spots for the family for summer - Cowabunga Bay, Seven Peaks, Cherry Hill, Classic Skating, Clark Planetarium...on and on. Even some great hot spots for YOU - Got Beauty, numerous nail salons and spas...

AND, like I stated earlier, 50% of your purchases comes right back to JDRF to help find a cure for diabetes. City Deals loves us so much that they even created us our very own custom button for your blog:

CityDeals - Discounts Savings and Gift Cards


If you have a vested interest in finding a cure (OR if you love me and want to help) you can grab this button for your sidebar. If you love me EVEN more, you'll re-blog about this awesome opportunity to help find a cure. I thank you in advance for your support. :)

I would be happy to send out the code for the button...shoot me an email or comment with your email address and it's yours. Thanks for playing.

2 comments:

mCat said...

Shoot me the code gurl!!

xoxoxo
M

c a n d a c e said...

Code me doll!
:)
-Candace