Monday, June 7, 2010

Celebrity Crush #4

This one spawns from movies that should be considered too "juvenile" for my taste. Sadly, though, I don't think even the most seasoned of movie critics can deny the attractiveness of Robert Hoffman.


He stars in movies such as She's the Man, and Step Up 2: The Streets, and he's just awful nice to look at.


He is quite the jacka** in She's the Man, but he bears his pectorals a lot, and who can argue with that?


He's the fantastic non-street dancer in Step Up 2, and exhibits some mad dance skills amidst the awful acting.

AND, by scanning his resume on imdb, it even indicates other on-screen "highlights" to include From Justin to Kelly (which, sadly, I have to cop to seeing that one on opening night in an empty theater), Gigli, and Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights.


Ok...so maybe he has had a less-than-stellar career, but at least most of these credits are as "dancer," so at least we know he's not trying to masquerade as a "real" actor. He's still awfully easy on the eyes...

6 comments:

Candace said...

Oh my stars, he is a doll. Wowzers, he's a hottie. Good choice, Stace.

The Sohm's said...

yummy. I love the eye candy!

M-Cat said...

deeee-lish

Roar (that would be my cougar sound - or is it a purr?)

TPlayer said...

I own "From Justin to Kelly"...nothing to be ashamed of. I also admit I "wandered" around temple square this morning, and just "happened" to be perusing in the downtown Deseret Book during David Archuleta's book signing. He's just an adorable kid.

Wendy said...

Im a fan.. yummy

vinothcraig said...

hey its nice blog...
I read your recent posts...informative...

Similarly you can jump into my blog and hope you enjoy my blog too..my blog url is

http://vinothcraig.blogspot.com

Pls dnt forgot to leave any kind of comments that u wish to do...

Dear blogger, also am intrested to add your blog on my blog lists...could you pls add my blog as COOL BLOGS with the same url in your blog roll or blog lists...after adding do me a msg ..let me add urs

thank u ..enjoy blogging