Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


I think we made mom happy this Mother's Day.

I decided long ago (October when I was in Kentucky, visiting the Shaker Village) that I was going to make my mom a Tree of Life cross-stitch. I just didn't know it was going to take until Mother's Day to complete the project. Since I was so organized this year, I figured I needed to shake it up a little bit, so Leigh and also decided we'd try our hand (read: Leigh would try HER hand) at Edible Arrangements. I think it turned out FAB! Not to mention, it was delicious! I honestly can't take any credit for the beauty of this bad boy - Leigh did it all. I was just a very vocal financial backer.


I love you mom! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's/Birth Day

1 comment:

{she + him} said...

So cute! You get an A+++ for effort. Cross-stitch projects take forever! It looks amazing!

p.s. Go Leigh!