Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Celebrity Crush #3

Whilst working my way through a run in the Cardio Cinema room at Gold's last night, I realized again my lust for Celebrity Crush #3. He is a man of limited resume, but he is delightful in every role he takes on. National Treasure was on the big screen, and I remembered back a year or two when I first partook of the goodness which is Justin Bartha. Check out those baby blues.


The quick wit and humor of his characters rolls off his tongue so naturally I can't help but believe that's what he's like in real life. He's also the perfect degree of nerdiness to compliment yours truly.


Oh, and did I mention he looks fab in glasses?

3 comments:

Ashlee Garn said...

I think you should try to start meeting your celebrity crushes...starting with the Mayer...since you're going to like ten of his concerts. He should know you by face by then :)

tiburon said...

Eh - you can have him...

Natasha and Jesse said...

I know I'm late commenting, but I agree. He was cute in National Treasure!

Natasha
http://days-of-natasha.blogspot.com/