I recently acquired all four seasons of the OC. I loved the show back in college when it was all the rage. I was working at Subway at the time, and my manager, Brian, and I would "talk OC" on Friday mornings while doing prep. I always had a thing for Seth Cohen (played by Adam Brody), and always thought the attraction was to the actor, but through careful conversation with Brian, we came to the conclusion that my soulmate was Seth Cohen, the character.
He exhibits that witty, charismatic charm that I'm always looking for. He has those dashing good looks. If there were a dictionary definition for my "type," his photo would be there.
Some funny Seth-isms I adore...
- He uses sarcasm and irony to cope with life's hurdles
- He doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut
- He is madly, obsessively in love with Summer
- He is a board-certified geek
- He loves music
- He is cautiously distracted 90% of the time
- He has grade A geek-chic style
Here's a cheeeeesy montage of Seth/Summer moments. Love the song (kudos to Ryan Adams for that bad boy). And in case anyone is dying to set me up (because it seems EVERYONE is these days) compare him to Seth Cohen first.