Monday, August 3, 2009

Celebrity Crush #1

Now, when posting about celebrity crushes, we all know who occupies my number 1 slot (John), but since I am just now acknowledging (and delineating them on the blog) that I have many celebrity crushes, I thought I'd start off the listing with someone a little more obscure. He is a man of dashing good looks, but many would say his brother, Ralph, has had the more stellar career. I tend to disagree.Joseph Fiennes came into my life when my roommate brilliantly suggested we watch Shakespeare In Love. I consented and immediately fell in love with the male lead, who so fabulously played William Shakespeare. I am now convinced that very few men know real love the way Shakespeare did (totally kidding, but they do a great job convincing you of that).

Joseph has more recently come into the spotlight again (after what I view as many years of hibernation) on a new drama on ABC starting this fall. I'm not too intrigued by the story line, but I dare say, just because my Joseph is starring, I may pick up a new favorite. Take the trailer for a spin...



Even better is it premieres on the same night as Grey's Anatomy, which, I might add, I still haven't been able to watch reruns of because of how devastated I was after the season finale!

So, here's to crush number 1 (and many more to come)!

2 comments:

tiburon said...

I concur....

http://utahtib.blogspot.com/2009/01/celebrity-crush-confession-10.html

Cassie said...

Oh yeah, I've always loved Joseph. I just saw the promo too and am excited to check it out. Though I am disappointed that he won't be using his natural English accent so that may ruin it for me.